The friendly staff at Psy-Visions welcomes your call and looks forward to serving you. If you have any questions about our psychiatric services, please call our office at (718) 887-2918 in New York or (203) 405-1745 in Connecticut. To schedule an appointment, you can call us or request one online.
If you are suicidal or feel that you might harm yourself or others, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency department. You can also call the Danbury Hospital Crisis Center at (203) 739-7007 or (888) 447-3339.
- Wednesdays and Thursdays, 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Tuesdays and Fridays: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Saturdays: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Telepsychiatry appointments can be made Tuesday-Saturday regardless of location. Other times may be available; please inquire if interested.
- In the event of a life-threatening medical emergency, including having thoughts of hurting yourself or others, call emergency medical services at 911 immediately. DO NOT WAIT! Inform the Emergency Department staff that you are a patient of Dr. Mark Stracks and they will contact us.
- If you have a non-emergency concern and need to talk to Dr. Stracks after our regular hours, please contact him via cell phone. Your call will be returned promptly. If this is an emergency, do not wait; call 911.