The friendly staff at Psy-Visions welcomes your call and looks forward to serving you. If you have any questions about our psychiatric services, please call our office at (203) 405-1745. To schedule an appointment, you can call us or request one online.
If you are suicidal or feel that you might harm yourself or others, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. You can also call the Danbury Hospital Crisis Center at (203) 739-7007 or (888) 447-3339.
Location & Phone
88 Main Street South
Southbury, CT 06488
We are conveniently located at the corner of Main Street South and Poverty Road.
New York City
Phone: (718) 887-2918
245 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10016
- Wednesday evenings, Saturdays and Sundays. Other times by appointment.
- In the event of a life-threatening medical emergency, including having thoughts of hurting yourself or others, call emergency medical services at 911 immediately. DO NOT WAIT! Inform the emergency room staff that you are a patient of Dr. Mark Stracks and they will contact us.
- If you have a non-emergency medical need and need to talk to Dr. Stracks after our regular hours, please call our office at (203) 405-1745. A doctor is on-call 24 hours a day. Your call will be returned promptly. If this is an emergency, do not wait to call 911.
- At Psy-Visions, we accept Medicare and most major insurance plans. Please contact your insurance company or you may call our office at (203) 405-1745 to find out if we accept your plan.If your insurance plan requires you to pay a co-payment, co-insurance, and/or a deductible, you will need to pay at the time of your visit. For your convenience we accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.If you have a question related to your bill or insurance, please contact our billing specialists at (203) 405-1745.
- If your insurance is an HMO/managed care plan and you are required to obtain a referral from your primary care physician, the referral must be obtained before you can be seen for an office visit. Please coordinate this with your primary care physician in advance.
Appointments will be rescheduled if required referrals are not received in the office by the time of your visit.
- Prescriptions and refills for established patients of Dr. Mark Stracks are routinely issued during our regular office hours (see above). You can make your request by using our secure web-based client portal.
While we try to refill prescriptions in a timely manner, we can not always do them immediately. It is helpful to anticipate your refill needs to avoid an interruption in your medication therapy.